Post and tweets could start with a countdown: "XX days to save British workers /farmers/jobs"
CAMPAIGNS TO FOLLOW:
- European Movement - Get involved with your local group; ask for their 'delay transition' tool box
- Best for Britain - Keep up with their regular polling
- March for Change - Campaigning for close alignment with the EU, campaigning against UK US deal
- Another Europe Is Possible - A progressive coalition that influences Labour
- ALSO follow and support the3million and British in Europe. They have campaigned to be given expert observer status on citizens' rights during the EU-UK negotiations. EU residents in the UK and UK residents in the EU are at the sharp end of Brexit.